Come and stay at Gracemere Farmstead! Stay in comfort in one of the three different accommodation options or enjoy camping out under the stars. Then every morning and afternoon join us for a tour as we feed all the animals. Find out exactly how we raise all the animals and enjoy meeting the many different animals.
The farmstay unit contains a double bed, sofa bed and two bunk beds suitable for smaller children. The kitchenette contains a induction cooktop, basic cooking supplies and dishes. It opens onto a fenced garden. The unit contains its own private toilet and shower.
Caravan with queen bed and single bed. Small lounge area and bench seating area. Toilet and shower block located close-by as well as the camp kitchen. The camp kitchen has cooking facilities including gas cooktop, oven and barbecue.
2 seperate bedrooms both with double beds. First Bedroom contains a double bed and bunks suitable for smaller children. Second Bedroom contains a bed and a child bed. Private ensuite shared between two bedrooms. Attached to house but seperated with locked door, own entrance. Kitchenette with hotplate and sink located on verandah outside Guest Wing.
We have enjoyed hosting a number of campers this year. All feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. See below for some reviews:
We welcome guests to join us of an evening and morning as we do the animal feeding. During this time we visit the chickens, ducks, goats, dairy cows, beef cows, horses, pigs and geese. There is plenty of time to ask questions. It is truly an interactive experience.
Imagine being able to:
- Observe the benefits of the daily moving of the horses to fresh pasture where they can enjoy their new feed.
- Smile as you watch the pigs enjoying the outdoors, relaxing in the sun or rolling in the mud. –
- See the dairy cows being milked and find out what we use all the milk for. –
- Feed the meat ducks some bread and then watch them play follow the leader. –
- Find out the difference between the egg laying ducks and the meat ducks. –
- Walk beside the goats and observe what they like to eat and their unique characteristics.
- Cuddle a baby chick as you learn about the life cycle of a chicken and experience the journey from day old chick to fully grown meat chicken.
- Visit the egg laying chicken caravan, find out what food they eat, how their water is kept clean and check to see if there are any eggs to collect.
- Watch the geese in their essential guardian role.
- Meet our 5 donkeys and feed them a carrot (their favourite food!)
To book your stay please feel free to contact us on 0430912612 or email@example.com
Alternatively you can book directly through Airbnb:
Or you can bring your tent/ caravan/ campervan and camp out under the stars